Documents required for application:
- application fee $150 (money order or check with the name of the regional admission office, or wire transfer)
- Completed application form
- Copy of High School Diploma or its equivalent and a copy of the relevant school documents- all in candidate’s native language certified by candidate’s school or by a public notary and an English or Polish translation by a sworn translator (if documents are in another language than Polish or English)
- Copy of passport (page with photo)
Other documents to be sent after admission:
- A certified original general certificate of secondary education or other document (with a clause proving the right to apply for admission to higher education institution in the country where the certificate was issued) recognized as equivalent to the Polish general certificate of secondary education. This does not apply to certificates recognized under international agreements.
- Health certificate
- Copy of birth certificate certified by a public notary
- 3 passport photographs (taken without headgear, against a light background) signed on the back and one photograph in electronic version
- A receipt proving the payment of the admission fee
- Certificate of Proficiency in English
- Signed copy of agreement
All documents must be translated into Polish or English by a sworn translator.
Documents that are incomplete or submitted after the closing date will not be accepted!